Thursday, June 19, 2014

First Outfit Post!!!!

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It means so much to me!

This is the first time that I'm really taking pictures of my new hair that I just got YESTERDAY! At first, my hair was down about four inches past my shoulders. It was so damaged and it needed to go. I requested Emma Stone's haircut at the Spiderman 2 premiere and...I was not disappointed. Zenna did a great job! :)

I'm wearing a tan blouse with leather details and a light blue cardigan, with some acid wash jeans. I'm also wearing a rose gold watch, pearl earrings, and some hot pink cat eye sunglasses!

Rexburg is just starting to warm up, so I didn't need a jacket today. When the weather gets warmer up here, everyone comes out of their apartments and socializes! It's pretty fun. It's also a good day because I only have two classes so...I'll probably spend some time out in the sun today. :)

And a HUGE thanks to my beautiful, talented, smart and hilarious roommate Megan for taking these pictures!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments: