Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Golden Globes, 2015


Did you guys watch the Golden Globes this Sunday?

Unfortunately, I did not. I had some company this weekend so I didn't turn on the television. But that is one reason that I LOVE the internet so much! All the things I want to see are just a few clicks away!

Without further ado, here is my Best Dressed List for the Academy Awards:

I really admire Felicity Jones' choice of dress. It is beautiful and it hangs well. She is wearing Christian Dior.
I LOVE Jessica Chastain's dress by Altier Versace because it reminds me so much of a dress Marilyn Monroe wore for a photoshoot.

Amy Adams looks gorgeous in a powder blue Versace gown. It is very flattering on her figure.
Lena Dunham has caught fire recently in the fashion industry. She is wearing Zac Posen (my favorite designer).
I just love Emma Stone. Honestly, I'll put her on the Best Dressed List for her hair every time. Have you seen her hair!? It's gorgeous! Definitely new hair goals for 2015. She is wearing Lanvin.
Kerry Washing is obviously one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Here she is wearing Mary Katrantzou.
Anna Kendrick seems to be mirroring her role as Cinderella in Into the Woods on the red carpet. The color of the dress looks so beautiful on her skin tone. It is by Monique Lhuillier.
Julienne Moore reminds me so much of a mermaid in this sparkly Givenchy gown (in a good way)!

xoxo

Miranda

All photos taken from eonline

No comments:

Post a Comment